ScrabbitTheRabbitScrabbitTheRabbit

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 9 Fans

Hardcore Gamer! Hardcore Gamer!

Truly a modern day classic. The scholars of tomorrow will pore over this masterpiece with reverence and wonder; "what does it all mean?"

Frozen Moons Frozen Moons

Great way to kill some time! The explosion sound effect is a bit clippy and I think the sound design could be a bit punchier in general, but the gameplay is solid fun and I like the visual style :)

A small talk A small talk

I only wish the AI could understand more phrases. The music, visual design and writing are all top-notch, though. Fantastic game.

Edge of the Sword Edge of the Sword

This is the kind of quality instrumental metal I like to hear. Great melodies, wonderful mix, really well played, just really good shit.

DanJohansen responds:

Appreciate the awesome review good sir! Glad you enjoyed it, thanks a ton!

-Apocalypse- -Apocalypse-

Great stuff! I just downloaded some VSTs based on the Mega Drive's synth chip so it's a helluva coincidence that I see this today XD Sounds fantastic though!

JK-FlipFlop responds:

Thanks mate! FYI I use VOPM and ProtoPSG (Simple Square setting), along with drum samples from SEGA Genesis games. I use Gens Movie to dump samples. Set it to PSG only for hi hats/rides and DAC only for any other percussion (in the sound menu). You can use Audacity to separate and export individual drum samples.

[BOSS] Tatakai 2 [BOSS] Tatakai 2

Excellent stuff, reminds me of some of the higher-tier Mega Drive soundtracks. Would work well in an old-school vertical scrolling shooter or something!

Pelican Pelican

I don't really know enough about art to be at all constructive, I just love the atmosphere it gives off. The use of colour is so moody, it makes me think of Dark Souls or something.